A quick update

So our first week back at school was pretty smooth, with only a few rough spots early on in the week.  Its always hard to get back into the swing of things after a long break...and the first few days I was pretty tired.  But I think we're back on track.  The first week of rehearsals for the revue went relatively smoothly as well, and I think the show will be ready to go by Thursday's opening night.  I don't know if it will be as good as last year's show, but it will still be a good night of entertainment.  It's hard to believe that next week ends the semester, and the following week we will have exams...the year has passed so quickly thus far.  I can only hope that the second half passes just as quickly.  I mean, I enjoy my work...but I enjoy summer too.  I have a great many plans for the coming summer, and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest.  I won't need to take classes, so the time is completely my own this year.  I will have more time to spend with friends, and I may have a special person in my life as well.  No, there's no one in particular yet...but I am hopeful that there will be someone.  I think I'm due for a bit of personal happiness.

This coming week I will be even more busy, what with the final rehearsals and dress rehearsal and then the show.  Friday will seem a blessing, since I will not have rehearsal or a show to worry about.  Also, my friend Patrick will be coming down to visit on Sunday since I have a long weekend.  I'm gonna cook for him and we're gonna probably watch some movies.  Its gonna go fast (which is good).  I can't wait to get started on the senior class play, I think it's gonna be a fun time for all involved...and maybe we'll get a bigger audience since its a comedy.  Who knows?

Anyway, that's all for today.  I'll be back tomorrow to talk movies once more and share a bit of my wisdom with you.  Take care friends and I will return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 22: The Story of an Uncommonly Gentle Man

Duality: Who We Think We Are and Who Other People Think We Are

Two Gay Men Can't Be Friends...