Quick Update

Ok...this goes to show how often I read my own blog to see how it looks.  But it has come to my attention that you can't see a frackin' thing on it because of all the Photobucket crap all over the screen.  So I've gone back and deleted all the posters and pictures from the blog and the majority of those have disappeared.  I've also gone back to Google Adsense because I'd like to see if I can make a few cents (so click on some of those ads please).  Hopefully my blog will be more readable and user friendly now...and of course, not frickin ugly.  OH!  And before I forget, I'm a huge Janet Evanovich/Stephanie Plum fan so when I heard that they were finally making a movie of Miss Plum's first adventure, One For the Money, I was totally stoked.  Now the official trailer has been released and I couldn't be more pleased to see that it is following the book very closely (and the actors, whom I had doubts about - particularly Miss Heigl - are actually fitting my visions of how they would be).  I don't expect the film to appeal to everyone (especially being released in the dead zone that is January), but I am hopeful that it will give some people a few chuckles.  So here is the official trailer for One for the Money:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 22: The Story of an Uncommonly Gentle Man

Duality: Who We Think We Are and Who Other People Think We Are

Two Gay Men Can't Be Friends...